The 33rd IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society Conference (EMBC 2011) is calling for contributions in the theme BIOMECHANICS AND ROBOTIC.
- Paper Submission Deadline: March 26, 2011
- Notification of Acceptance: June 6, 2011
The conference will take place at the Boston Marriott Copley Place Hotel in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. August 30 through September 3, 2011. The conference main topic is "Integrating technology and medicine for a healthier tomorrow". It will cover diverse topics ranging from biomedical engineering to healthcare technologies to medical and clinical applications. The conference program will consist of invited plenary lectures, symposia, workshops, invited sessions and oral and poster sessions of unsolicited contributions, just as in the previous years. To learn more please visit the IEEE EMBC 2011website.
Conference Tracks within Biomechanics and Robotics Theme are:
- 1) Orthotic Biomechanics and Robotics
- 2) Prosthetic Biomechanics and Robotics: Artificial Organs/Limbs
- 3) Rehabilitation Robotics and Biomechanics: Therapy, Assistance and Clinical Evaluation
- 4) Human-Robot Interaction and Robot-aided Living for a Healthier Tomorrow
- 5) Sports, Exercise and Games: Biomechanics and Robotics
- 6) Robot-aided Surgery
- 7) Biologically Inspired Robotics and Micro-(bio)robotics
- 8) New Technologies and Methodologies in Medical Robotics and Biomechanics
- 9) Neural Control of Movement and Robotics Applications
- 10) Applied Musculoskeletal Models and Human Movement Analysis