CIS news from around the world
A bouquet of surgical technology news I came across recently:
- Intuitive's Q3 results are out. Despite the economical recession, the robot is still selling well, the total number of da Vincis world wide is over 1300!
- Article with video on the self-assembling endoluminal microrobots from Pisa.
- Latest version of the Acrobot came out earlier this year.
- A nice article on the future of CIS technologies.
- Updates on the in-vivo modular robot developed at the University of Colorado.
- Nice images from DLR on the developing MIRO.
- Qatar is serious about entering the playground of robotic surgery.
- Rich research page of the University of Tokyo.
- Military Prototype “Blob” Robot for future flexible mobile medical robots.
- Robotic sperm injection.
- Virtual Autopsy Table from Norrköppings
- Welcome Bio Image Awards 2009
- Amazing microscopic images from UniDeb.
- An informative site on prostate brachytherapy.
- An older article on the PathFinder robot.