Early February, we had a workshop at Stanford University, focusing on the state of the art of medical robotics, and current challenges our workgroup is facing dealing with a new medical robotics safety standard.
Now the presentations are available at the CLAWAR website.
- GSVirk - Robot standardization
- SColburn - FDA-CDRH and medical robots
- KXu - SoA in China
- Haidegger - Ethics in medical robotics
- SZahedi - SoA in Prosthesis
- KChinzei - SoA in Japan
- ACohen - Robots in Radiotherapy
- J-IMoon - SoA in Korea
- JVeneman - SoA in Rehabilitation
- MCuret - Driving clinical applications
- CMohr - Future medical robots
- PFiorini - SoA in Europe
Special thanks to the CLAWAR group for the support, Intuitive Surgical and Accuray for sponsorship and Prof. Ken Waldron, for hosting us!