- Applied Dexterity - a blog on the Raven robot
- A nice article on Mazor's robot
- RP-VITA is already serving in seven hospitals
- Company info on the da Vinci single site tools
- SAMSUNG steps further into medical device business
- New curriculum for simulation-based robotic surgery
- Mimic trainer courses offered at Duke
- Frost and Sullivan on Surgical robotics market
- Brief analysis of Intuitive's financial prospects
- ROSA is looking for €20 million investment
- An arguable view on medical robotics' VC
- Hamlyn Symposium is almost here
- Verona is waiting for you for the Joint CIS workshop!
- Prepare for the 6th Surgical Robotics Summerschool in Montpellier
- Call for papers to the special issue of Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine on Medical Robots
- Post doc/research fellow position in Medical and Space Telerobotics at JHU
- Medical Robotics postdoc position at the University of Chicago
- Check out IEEE's robotics jobs for more options!
Source: No Camels news.