Medical robotics at IROS
IEEE IROS conference begins tomorrow, featuring a lot of sessions and programs in connection with medical robotics. There will be a handful of regular session (organized in an interactive session format.) Further some specific programs:
- Sept 14, Human-robot collaboration in standardization and R&D activities Workshop, with "16.30-17.30: Way forward. Panel on Medical Robotics"
- Sept 15, Simon DiMaio gives a short intro on the Xi System
- Sept 17: A meeting for the proposed IEEE surgical robotics standard
- Sept 17: 13:30- Industry Forum, with a focus on Medical robots
- Sept 18 afternoon: Workshop on Standardized Knowledge Representation and Ontologies for Robotics and Automation, including ontologies for surgical robots