Interesting articles and news appeared on the web more recently. Excerpts:
- Sensei X Robotic Catheter System for electrophysiology procedures
- By using protons instead of X-rays, a new generation of CT scanners could help target tumors better
- Robotic CABG from cardica (introductory video)
- Cardica's anastomosis systems to be used for building a surgical robot in Japan
- Doctors tout NanoKnife for easy tumor removal
- It seems that MIS increases the risk of injuries--for surgeons!
- A new poll shows discomfort and pain often strikes laparoscopic physicians
- New solar-powered sensors with great prospect for medical apps
- The current issue of BioPhotonics is available online
- 3D screens to everyone in the OR!
- A little older article from Medgadget on the advancement on medical robotics
- On Duke's efforts towards autonomous 3D ultrasound and more recent updates
- All About Robotic Surgery site
- A great portal on medical automation
- USMS Workshop on "Imaging as a Biomarker"
- Registration for the famous Telluride Neuromorhic Summer Workshop is open
- One more week to apply for the Hamlyn Symposium on medical robotics