New year, new news.
- Greg featured while talking about CIS research at WPI
- JHU Eyerobot with Virtual RCM video
- SpineAssist in action
- Introduction to the OR with a SIEMENS Zeego
- Pregnant robot for medical training
- “Task Modeling and Recognition for Skill Assessment and Automation in Robotic Surgery” at ICRA is open for submissions
- A new robotics paper database from INRIA
- Guys at Dr. Hannaford's lab got some fun with the Kinect
- Hiring at DLR! To the highest rank in the Robotics Institute
- ME post docs are needed at Harvard's Biorobotics lab
- 2 post doc positions are open at U Twente in Medical Robotics, @MIRA/SEG under Sarthak Misra.
- Computation Vision and Medical Image Processing Conference in Portugal
- You can publish your research free of charge this month with the Journal of Robotics
- Did you invent something remarkable? Apply to the IEEE RAS Award!
- Or apply for the Medical Design Excellence Award 2011
Photo credit: Mazor