- SILS robot designed for space surgery by University of Nebraska team
- Mini robots to fly in space from Virtual Incision Co., NE. The company first received 500K funding, then $2m investment. Read more about their project.
- Robots to travel deeper to check and treat your innards
- The ARTRAS hair restoration system is in beta test phase
- Hansen's Magellan in action
- NeuroMate installed at University Hospital in Cologne
- The new da Vinci Xi rings in at $1.85M; the dual-console version for $2.3M
- Shares of Intuitive Jumped of course.
- Yet,hospitals recently bought a prior version of da Vinci feel disappointed
- Some da Vinci cannule tools were recalled
- Advantages, potential of computer-guided spinal surgery
- CFP: Special issue of Robotics and Biomimetics (SpringerOpen) on Medical Robots (deadline: June 30.)
- Deerfield Invests $27.5mm In OMNIlife science, Inc., maker of orthopaedic navigation solution
- Rehabilitation robot market will worth $1.8 billion by 2020
- Xenex Disinfection Robot in use in AK
Image credit: Virtual Incision Co.