DMD Europe 2015--CFP
September 8-9, 2015 Vienna / Wiener Neustadt, Austria
The DMD Europe conference is organized in close collaboration with the successful Design of Medical Devices Conference in Minneapolis, USA, the annual event for an international community of scientists, engineers and physicians to present and discuss key developments in the design of medical devices.
DMD Europe 2015 — “Rapid Prototyping for the efficient design and validation of medical devices”
DMD Europe 2015 will take place in Vienna/Wiener Neustadt, Austria, and focus on methods and tools for an efficient design process. Contributions are invited for the following (and related) topics:
* Additive manufacturing for efficient design
* Rapid prototyping of medical software applications with open-source tools
* Middle-ware concepts for the design of medical devices
* Modular medical mechatronic systems/robotics
* Simulation and training for design and validation of medical devices
June 12th, 2015: Deadline paper submission (extended)
June 30th, 2015: Author notification
July 10th, 2015: End of early registration
September 8th-9th, 2015: Conference
TFZ – Technology and Research Center Wiener Neustadt
Viktor Kaplan-Strasse 2
2700 Wiener Neustadt, Austria
Co-organized by ACMIT!
Read more on the event's website!