Vanderbilt Institute for Surgery and Engineering (VISE)

Vanderbilt Institute for Surgery and Engineering at Vanderbilt University is a unique educational, training and research facility:

"Interventional processes, devices, and systems are complex. The conception, development, realization, and evaluation of novel solutions require a tight interaction between several engineering disciplines and clinicians. This necessitates environments in which engineering teams and practitioners can interact and exchange ideas on a daily basis. Vanderbilt University’s strong history of and commitment to interdisciplinary work and the close proximity of its Medical and Engineering Schools makes it the ideal campus for advancing the state of the art in this field. The Vanderbilt Institute for Surgery and Engineering provides a structure that facilitates this interdisciplinary work and creates an environment in which traditional boundaries are eliminated.

Engineering expertise includes modeling, robotics, imaging, image processing and analysis, devices, system integration, and instrumentation. Clinical applications include image-guided brain, kidney, liver, pancreas, or prostate surgery; guidance for transorbital therapy; minimally invasive cochlear implant surgery; assistance for deep brain stimulators placement and programming; robotic-assisted cochlear implant surgery; or ophthalmic microsurgery.

Central to the mission of the institute is the translation of methods, techniques, and devices from the laboratory to the patient, first internally then externally through commercialization of the intellectual property center members have generated. Commercialization is achieved either via the creation of spin offs or licensing of the technology to industrial partners."

The center's research portfolio includes:

 


Source: VISE

Comments

Tommy Latonia said…
Read carefully, it's said that Huntington disease has no cure, yes with the western medication but not with herbal medicine, my daughter's situation made me to realize that with doctor Bharat herbal medicine it can be cured.. In 2014 she experienced difficulty in concentrating, memory lapses and depression, at first I thought it was stressed from her place of work until I took her to hospital and the doctor made me to understand that it's juvenile Huntington disease because she is still in her late 20s, which she inherited from my late husband that died of the same disease, the doctor told me it has no cure, but gave her some medicine which I noticed that it has side effects, my daughter situation got worst each day that passes, she was the best at her place of work, now a shadow of her self because of this deadly disease, she speaks to herself often, she was really going insane, I do not want to lose my daughter the same way I lost her father, in 2018 I carried out research on internet and bumped into a comment of a lady that got cured of Huntington disease, without wasting time I contacted doctor Bharat whose name was mentioned in the comment, now is been 3 years my daughter is living her best life again, for those that have the disease or have any love one suffering from Huntington disease, contact doctor Bharat via dr.bharatkings@gmail.com
Tommy Latonia said…
Read carefully, it's said that Huntington disease has no cure, yes with western medication but not with herbal medicine, my daughter's situation made me to realize that with doctor Bharat herbal medicine it can be cured. In 2014 she experienced difficulty in concentrating, memory lapses and depression, at first I thought it was stressed from her place of work until I took her to hospital and the doctor made me to understand that it's juvenile Huntington disease because she is still in her late 30s, which she inherited from my late husband that died of the same disease, the doctor told me it has no cure, but gave her some medicine which I noticed that it has side effects, my daughter situation got worst each day that passes, she was the best at her place of work, now a shadow of her self because of this deadly disease, she speaks to herself often, she was really going insane, I do not want to lose my daughter the same way I lost her father, in 2018 I carried out research on internet and bumped into a comment of a lady that got cured of Huntington disease, without wasting time I contacted doctor Bharat whose name was mentioned in the comment, now is been 3 years my daughter is living her best life again, for those that have the disease or have any love one suffering from Huntington disease, contact doctor Bharat via dr.bharatkings@gmail.com or Whatsapp on: +393509392854
Peggy Phyna said…
Make me a promise Phyna, my mother said. "Promise me you won't put me in a home or make me live with one of your sisters". It was a joke at the time when my mom was just starting to forget things. 07/10/2020 was the hardest day of my life. Watching my mom talk to herself, packing her things 4-5 times a day, saying she has to go home. It was heartbreaking. I broke down and cried with her a few times and then I realized how hard it must be on my dad too. He can't leave the house, he has to convince her that she lives in their house. I came to the decision to quit my job. My dad needs help. I live 6 hours away but instead of visiting my parents, I'll be visiting my husband. My mom has always been there for me and been my best friend so I want to be there for her. I keep telling myself that I can snap her out of it. I got her numerous medications including RISPERDAL(RISPERIDONE), HALDOL(HALOPPERIDOL), THORAZINE(CHLORPROMAZINE) and TETRABENAZINE(XENAZINE) and DEUTETRABENAZINE (AUSTEDO) instead of helping her, they almost destroyed her due to the side effects. As I was reading more about Huntington's Disease on the internet, I met with some comments of people testifying about Dr. Bharat and his BUJAA HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS that it works for Huntington's. I contacted the doctor immediately and explained my mother's condition to him, he assured me that my mom will be fine and her memory will come back to normal. I ordered his Herbal Supplements and it was delivered to me here in Canada by DHL courier company in less than a week with instructions on how to use them attached in the package. After 3 weeks of using these herbs, we began to see improvement, after 6 months my mom was better, and it's been 2 years now and my mom is completely free from this horrible disease called huntington's. In case your loved one is suffering from huntington's disease I will advise you to use BUJAA HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS it may also help you. You can contact Dr. Bharat via email; dr.bharatkings@gmail.com or Whatsapp him on: +393509392854

Popular Posts