Our lab has the pleasure to organize the upcoming IFAC BMS Symposium. The last edition was in Aalborg, DK in 2009. The conference will take place in downtown Budapest, 29-31 August, 2012.
"The Symposium provide a forum for the presentation of new developments in the important interdisciplinary field of biomedical systems involving the application of concepts, methods and techniques of modelling, informatics and control of complex biomedical systems. The Symposium address problems in biomedicine, physiology and biology related to:
- model formulation,
- experiment design,
- identification and validation,
- biosignals analysis and interpretation,
- developments in measurement,
- signal processing,
- tracer kinetic modeling using various,
- imaging systems,
- biomedical system modeling,
- simulation and visualization,
- decision support and control."
You are most welcome to enter a submission before Febr. 3, or propose a special session within the next week. If you are interested in attending, let me know, and we could put together a SS on surgical robotics.
Looking foward to seeing you here!