SMC Medical Cyber-Physical Systems: further extension
SMC Special Session on Medical Cyber-Physical Systems has been extended to April 30. Your submission is requested!
Aims and potential impact of the Special Session
- Identify specific gaps in existing CPS control practices, as well as future needs;
- Identify related efforts (best practices) outside of the medical CPS research community that we may leverage as a group;
- Explore future potential scientific domains to continue to support shared knowledge infrastructure for the CPS community;
- Discuss collaboration and communication mechanisms along our key research topics, their benefits and shortcomings.
- April 30, 2015: Deadline for submission of full-length papers
- June 1, 2015: Acceptance/Rejection Notification.
- July 20, 2015: Final camera-ready papers due in electronic form.
Manuscripts for a Special Session should NOT be submitted in duplication to any other regular or special sessions and should be submitted to SMC 2015 main conference online submission system on SMC 2015 conference website. All submitted papers of Special Sessions have to undergo the same review process (three completed reviews per paper). The technical reviewers for each Special Session paper will be members of the SMC 2015 Program Committee and qualified peer-reviewers to be nominated by the Special Session organizers.
Special Session organizers
More information is available here. We are waiting for your contribution!