Medical robotics market reports
Day by day, new reports are published predicting the rise of all robotics sectors. Steep rise is predicted within the health care domain, here is a collection of the proofs:
- Prosthetic and therapeutic robotics, Dec 2015, Lux Research
The prosthetic and therapeutic robotic devices sector will grow into a $1.9 billion and $1.7 billion market by 2025 respectively.
- Exoskeleton robots, Feb 2016, 49 pages, TechNavio, $2,500
Forecasts the global exoskeleton robots market to grow at a CAGR of 50.85% during the period 2016-2020.
- Rehab robots, Jan 2016, TechNavio, 47 pages, $2,000
Forecasts the global rehabilitation robots market to grow at a CAGR of 24.51% during the period 2016-2020.
- Hip and knee orthopedic surgical robots, Jan 2016, 145 pages, Wintergreen Research $4,100
This market segment was only $84 million in 2015 but is forecast to reach $4.6 billion by 2022.
- Spine surgical robots, Feb 2016, 313 pages, Wintergreen Research, $4,100
This market segment is forecast to reach $2.7 billion by 2022.
- Abdominal surgical robots, Dec 2015, 416 pages, Wintergreen Research, $3,900
Worldwide market valued at $2.2 billion in 2012 and forecast to grow to more than $10 billion by 2021.
- Radiology oncology surgical robots, Jan 2016, 557 pages, Wintergreen Research $4,100
This market segment is expected to reach $7.3 billion by 2022.
- Traditional and robotic laparoscopic devices, Jan 2016, 95 pages, TechNavio, $2,500
Forecasts this market to grow at a CAGR of 8.2% through 2020.
- Medical Robotic Systems Market Analysis by Product and Segment Forecasts to 2022, Aug 2015, Grand View Research, $4700. Global medical robotic systems market size was valued at USD 7,470.7 million in 2014.
- Medical Robotics and Computer-Assisted Surgery: The Global Market, June 2014, BCC research, $4190. The market is projected to approach $3.3 billion in 2014 and $4.6 billion by 2019 for a CAGR of 7% for the five-year period, 2014 to 2019.