EuroSurge puts EU research on the map
"EuroSurge Coordination Action aims at developing a conceptual integration platform for Computer and Robot Aided Surgery (CRAS) research and manufacturing, based on the following actions:
- Identification of the key European players in surgical robotics, (both technological players, skilled end-users and EU funded projects);
- Identification of the key European players in cognitive sciences relevant to surgery;
- Creation of a glossary/ontology for cognitive surgical robotics;
- Specification of a reference architecture for cognitive surgical robotics;
- Formulation of procedures for validation of surgical robots and their modules;
- Identification of non-technical roadblocks, e.g. patents, ethical and legal aspects."
They are also forging Robotic SurgePedia, a community platform to identify available competences and potential missing topics in the field of robotics assisted surgery with the help of collective intelligence.
If you have not done yet so, register your research and collaborations on their website!